Recent Resident Scholarly Activities
Please click on the links below to view the respective presentations in PDF format (PDF will open in a new window):
- Case Presentation: 60 Year Old Woman with Sudden Blurry Vision: Internuclear Ophthalmoparesis in Granulomatosis with Polyangiitis. Sandy Liao, D.O.; Donald Powell, M.D.; Asma Jafri, M.D.
- Case Presentation: Late Presentation of Uterine Rupture. Sabhrup Biring M.D., Spencer Wong M.D., Imad Kafilmout M.D.
- Case Presentation: A 57 year old man with fever, anemia, and splenomegaly. Sandy Liao D.O., Juan Chiriboga M.D., Elyas Parsa D.O., Tam Nguyen M.D.
Recent Faculty Scholarly Activities
- FP Essentials: Dermatology Procedures December 2014. Tam Nguyen, M.D.
- FP Essentials: Skin Conditions April 2013. Tam Nguyen, M.D., Ramiro Zuniga, M.D.